Thursday, April 23, 2009

Adams Design Contest

There is tis contest that attracted me and I believe it could attract anyone else out there. I have been posting up the website via facebook shout out. I wonder if anyone notice it or participating? Anyway, jus trying out luck, who knows if I could win a myvi with my own design on it rite?
Well this is the link (http://www.myc.com.my/ccc/) and the due date would be 26 of April. Whether or not ur participating, u could jus visit the web and hav a look on other ppl's designs. Will update my blog again later with my designs on myvi.

- Goodluck GD-ers for the up coming exam.
- Wish me luck for the exam and the contest =P
- feel free 2 drop any comment if anyone of u visited my blog =D

4 comments:

misaMisaN said...

I wan I wan...but no time... =( needa study for exam...

Z-sun said...

tmrw after exam stil got time to do. =)

poh yee said...

woah....MyVi as the prize le
bt 2molo dateline dy, sad

Z-sun said...

pray hard n wish me luck...