Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My 1st reason to start a blog...

Real name: How Yuen Chun
Nickname: Jackson/Z - sun
Married: Stil single n available ;)
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Male or Female: Obviously male =.=

High School: SMTK (Sekolah Menengah Tepi Kubur)
College: UTAR
Short or long hair: Not short not long
Are you a health freak?: Dun think so... would like someone to care for me XD
Height: 170cm
Do you have a crush on someone?: Yup.
Do you like yourself?: Currently yes. duno bout the future. hopefully yes too.
Piercings: Fake one consider yes? the one wit magnet =)
Righty of lefty: Lefty

FIRST*
First surgery: Nope
First piercing(s): As stated above... its fake.
First best friend: Someone frm my primary school. (wen lun)
First award: I remember when i was in standard 3. Exam result shows tat im top 3 in the class. i was so happy that my parents award me wit a white ranger robot which cost 200++ tat time. Its stil in good condition til now. ^^V power rangers freak when i was a kid.
First sport you joined: Unit beruniform kawat kaki.
First pet: Fighting fish which i buy it purposely just to fight wit my cousin's. Die adi buy another la... wakakaka.
First vacation: Genting all the time frm a kid til now. Its like my second home.
First concert: Jolin concert at Genting.
First crush: sure got la... primary adi started. But til now stil havent pak toh b4. pity or not?

CURRENTLY*
Doing: Bloggin
Drinking: No drinks
Eating: Cake(father's bday)
I’m about to: Faint... y tis thing so long weh.

YOUR FUTURE*
Wants kids: Yea sure... 2 or 3 should be enough.
Want to get married: Not now... too young.
Careers in mind: Something tat is goin to do wit art, won't bored me and pay more than wat i deserve =P

WHICH ONE IS BETTER*
Lips or eyes: Eyes
Hugs or kisses: Kisses
Shorter or taller: It depends
Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous
Nice stomach or nice arms: Im not greedy... but havin both is good.
Trouble maker or hesitant: Duno la... >.<

HAVE YOU EVER*
Kissed a stranger: Nope
Drank bubbles: Disgusting!
Lost glasses or contacts: Nvr...
Run away from home: Once when i was stil a kid. no far though... jus around the area.
Liked someone younger: Ofcoz!
Liked someone older: Depends...
Broken someone’s heart: Yea... as im kind of straight forward ppl. Hurt quite alot of ppl. I hate bacstabber.
Been arrested: Stole my own tabung money n arrested by mom when i was a kid. laugh la...
Turned someone down: Think so...
Cried when someone died: Errr... i cried bcoz of the smoke tat go into my eyes. pedih la...
Liked a friend: Yup!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN*
Yourself: Yes!
Miracles: Yes!
Love at first sight: Yes!
Heaven: Maybe.
Sex on the first date: If im invited to do so... y not? i wont reject... ';..;'
Angels: Nope!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY*
Is there one person you want to be with right now: Yes! but not goin 2 tell u who it is.
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time: My loyalty is oni for 1 tat is special.
Do you believe in God: When everythings go rite... i believe its existence. When things goes wrong... i believe none.

People I tag:

those who read my blog... u kena tag. (except for those who adi done it)


No comments: