Wednesday, June 4, 2008

J > J = J + J

Today wen to pyramid to do some research on packagin design. After buying some snacks at Giant, I realise my whole body was weak. Weak enough to faint. I'm totally forgot tat I havent had my lunch yet. It was 4pm tat time, so wen to J.Co to hav my lunch. Bought 2 donuts & a drink which is not bad for me... i think.


banana choc. & why nut
Chocomint

Today superhero at pyramid. Those kids looks so excited wit it. got Batman, Flash & Wonderwoman.

Then wen to K-box find Joey. Anyway... i dun sing today. Just meeting her & take some photos wit her. Her session is goin to end soon though.

dun play play wit her... see, she's goin to punch my face.

she is good in singin + dota. Dun believe? come BS find her... she will own u wit lich.

posers... Vpeace.

XD she ask me to act cute


Wat a tiring day... jam like 1 hour at pyramid before reaching home. The car is like dun even move. Then i receive a msg frm my secondary fren which says... petrol price is goin up again. Tmrw is goin to raise RM0.78 which is goin to be RM 2.70 by tmrw. I heard later its goin to up till RM4 per litre? OMG... should i move to PJ. This is crazy man. I think tats all for today, goin to cont. wit my packagin research later.

No comments: