Saturday, December 27, 2008

wat I do on Meh lee Sing dan Jit

As usual when there is tis kind of event like christmas or countdown or watever or anyting... normally i will see who ajak me out 1st la... XD

since my fren frm Shah Alam ajak-ed me go genting... then tat is the plan for Xmas eve tis year. Not goin there to countdown... but we go there at nite jus for yam cha. YES!! we r tat crazy... genting is 1 of the place for us to yam cha, chui chui fong (tiup tiup angin or ditiup angin)... freezing but syok to the fullest... lastly ofcoz... to cuci our mata la... wat else, alot of ah beng n ah lian will be there to celebrate their Xmas mia.

then... on 25dec itself... dinner wit family. Also celebrated bro's bday. Nice eh? bday on Xmas day... easy to remember + comfirm got ppl celebrate for him la... after dinner stil got somemore makan event. My fren gab has moved to a new house... waited for Fong to came bac frm work & went to his open house together. I believe tat nite has made me increased in weight. XD

So tat is how i went through my Meh lee Sing dan Jit holiday... well, there is 1 more event coming. Harpy Niu Yer countdown. Im stil available for Harpy Niu Yer countdown... whoever got plan pls fill free to contact me la... mus do fast fast, wat r u waiting for... I follow 1st come 1st serve basis. sape cepat dier dpt...

No comments: